Welcome!

This blog is part of my personal site, also called Presence of Mind; it serves to allow me to express thoughts and ideas on all sorts of things, like what's currently in my thinking, what i am doing, what has annoyed me or made me happy.

This is my Presence of Mind

Friday 24 April 2009

A time to catch up...

So here we are, April 2009 and a decision to change some of the ways I use the net.

Hence this blog. I have blogged before but not for some time, and not for any great length of time. When i started blogging some years ago it was about very specific subjects but I want this to be all-encompassing, giving me the opportunity to say what i feel about anything and everything that catches my attention: whether it be my own life, something i see in the news, or anything else i feel moved to write about.

I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of where I am at present and i will do that in the next few weeks as i find suitable reasons to write; hopefully it wont all be too boring.

So, I will be jumping about from time to time with subjects that catch my attention; sometimes the posts will be longer, as some background explaining might be needed, other times there may just be a comment. i will add links in the posts if it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment